How to submit a proposal for Workshops/Tutorials and Invited/Special Sessions
All proposal submissions for Workshops/Tutorials and Invited/Special
Sessions will be performed through Papercept. More information about the session types:
To submit a proposal, please follow these instructions:
- Download and fill the relevant Word template:
- Click here to navigate to the Papercept System.
- Scroll down to the BHI’17 section and in the right-hand column click “Submit a contribution to BHI’17“.
- In the new page, scroll down to the table at the bottom listing different submission types and click on the “Submit” link next to the appropriate proposal.
- Follow the instructions on the Papercept form to upload your submission. In particular you will be asked to provide:
- the title for the section;
- the Personal Identification Number (PIN) of all the proposers;
- the theme, among the ones of this year conference
- the keywords describing the topic;
- the abstract of the proposal;
- the proposal prepared using the template above in pdf, doc or docx format (file upload is in the second page of the submission procedure).
Questions may be directed to the EMBS Executive Office: