Oral presentations will have 12 minutes to present, with an additional 3 minutes for Q&A. This applies to both contributed and invited paper sessions.
All speakers must have their presentation on a USB and bring it to their assigned session room 10 minutes prior to the sessions start time so it can be uploaded onto the session room computer.
Session room PC’s will be provided with the following configuration:
- Processor: a minimum Core i7
- 4 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 at 24 bit color depth
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Windows Media Player (Version 12)
- QuickTime (Latest Version)
- Flash Player (Latest Version)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Latest Version)
EMB Presenter Contact: Jessica Lotito, CMP – email@example.com